With winter right around the corner, be extra kind to you skin with Coconut Oil. Add a jar of this universal oil to your beauty regimen! You’ll discover many uses for this “yummy, solid to melty” coconut goodness: Coconut oil is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and super moisturizing. Coconut oil is composed primarily of nourishing fatty acids and is especially high in lauric acid. It also contains vitamin E and healthy fats, which help to make skin smooth.
Tips for using Coconut oil as part of your winter skin regimen:
1. Remove makeup and foundation by starting with a tablespoon of solidified coconut oil, and rub it gently in your hands, then apply it to your entire face and massage for a minute. Feel the oil melt into an amazing all-over makeup remover. Using a warm washcloth, gently wipe the oil from your face and neck. Follow up with your favorite gentle cleanser and nightly facial routine.
2. For an amazing skin exfoliation, combine a teaspoon of baking soda to a tablespoon of coconut oil. Blend gently in your hands and apply all over your face in circular motion for a minute, don’t forget your neck and chest. Try this treatment in the shower. Skin feels amazingly nourished, and never tight.
3. Remove your mascara. Yep! This stuff removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara. And, with repeated use, the oil will deliver key nutrients to your lashes, providing them with strength and conditioning in order to grow!
4. Dry winter air is especially hard on hands. Keep them soft and free of cracks by combining a teaspoon of baking soda with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Combine in your hands and exfoliate hands and cuticles for a good minute. Rinse with warm water and dry. Overnight, the oil on your hands will soak in leaving them super soft. Repeat daily or as needed.
5. Nourish the ends of your hair. Prior to shampooing, wet your hair and remove excess water. Melt a tablespoon of coconut oil in your hands and apply to the ends of your hair from the ear down. Rinse out the oil and proceed with shampoo and conditioner.
We are Here For You!
We are passionate about helping you to achieve optimal health!