We Are Safe, Sterilized and Socially Distanced for You!
As of May 17, 2021 - we continue to enforce masks
For the safety of our community and the LifeStream Wellness team, we have updated our clinic policies to ensure that you are safe and comfortable receiving your treatment. You will continue to receive the same level of exceptional care with the addition of some critical updates to help us going forward. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
WHAT WE ASK OF OUR COMMUNITY:
WHAT WE ASK OF OUR COMMUNITY:
- If you have an appointment and have been exposed to COVID-19, you're not feeling well in general, or running a fever, please Call or Text us (651) 338-3574 as soon as possible and we will gladly reschedule your visit after the two week waiting period.
- We Honor Social Distancing - Before coming in for your appointment, check your device for a text from us - Upon arrival to the parking lot, please check your phone to see if we texted you to wait in your vehicle before coming inside. If so, we will text you when its time to come in. If you do not receive a text from us, please come in, but no earlier than your scheduled time. If unsure, please Call or Text us (651) 338-3574.
- Hand Washing - Please wash your hands thoroughly in the hallway restroom before entering the clinic, and again following your treatment.
- Masks Required - Per MN Dept of Health, and for the safety of patients and staff, masks are required prior to entering the clinic and upon leaving your treatment room. During treatment, our practitioners will always wear a mask. Patients may opt to remove their mask once inside the treatment room.
- Hand Sanitizer - Please help yourself to hand sanitizer at any time during your visit. Sanitizing wipes are also available upon request.
- Ongoing Deep Cleaning - Beyond disinfecting treatment rooms after each patient use, we are disinfecting the lobby and office at regular intervals throughout the day, as well as providing a deep cleaning each night.
- Treatment Rooms - Treatment tables, face cradles, equipment, guest furniture and door knobs are thoroughly sterilized after each use with a hospital-grade germicide.
- Treatment Tables - For further precaution, we have topped our warming pads with a hospital-grade, washable cover on the treatment tables. In addition, we layer single-use, paper sheeting for each patient. Washable blankets are available as a top layer upon request.
- HEPA/UV Air Purifiers - Our space is highly filtered and ventilated with Germguardian Air Purifiers with one in each of the treatment rooms, and one in the reception area.
- Disinfecting Stations - Disinfecting cleaners and hand sanitizers are available in the reception area for patient use.
- Touchless Payment Options - We feature Apple Square for touchless Dip/Tap card transactions. Or, you may make full payments at any time though a secure Square link provided in your Appointment Confirmation notice.